16152Re: [RoboMower] Possible battery issue? - RL1000

  • David Christopher
    Jun 27, 2009
      I finally got myself a voltmeter, and with the mower connected to the dock,
      the charger gave me a reading around 24. Taking the battery pack out of the
      mower, each of the two batteries registered around 12 (they are not well
      charged -- which is my problem). Not sure what else to do here, I've
      checked everything else, connections seem ok, etc.

      Thanks
      Dave