16109Re: [RoboMower] Possible battery issue? - RL1000

  • David Christopher
    Jun 16, 2009
      Thanks Danny. I have emailed FriendlyRobotics support but heard nothing
      back yet. You'll have to excuse me, I'm a bit slow on these technical
      voltage discussions -- not my area of expertise at all. :-) Are there any
      specific things you think I can look at or try to do? Or does it sounds
      like I need something new (power pack, something malfunctioning in the
      charging base, etc). I did open the battery pack and the actual battery
      connections look fine, from what I can tell.

      I'm having to mow the lawn with my tractor - which is unheard of with a
      robot sitting there doing nothing! :-)

      Thanks
      David