16095RE: [RoboMower] Possible battery issue? - RL1000

    Jun 14, 2009
      Yes, checking the battery voltage directly will tell whether the battery is
      getting charged or not. However, the way to tell if the power supply is the
      *cause* of it not charging is to check the voltage available to the mower.

      There is also a "battery voltage" option on the "information" menu. This is
      supposed to be the terminal voltage as I understand so (in theory) is nearly
      the same as taking the battery top off and checking the terminal voltage.
      It's not exactly the same (could be bad connections, etc).

      Dan

      _____