15477Re: What happened to this group?

  • Melissa
    Nov 13 3:06 PM
      << I can foresee a scheduling nightmare in the near future and a
      Negative Selling Factor for FR if you have several neighbors that get
      them. And what about that A$$hole neighbor that won't work with you on
      At least one of The Other Brands doesn't have an issue with this. It
      certainly needs to be part of the decision process and is a good
      example of why one mower doesn't fit all. If there is enough feedback
      to FR that this is a big problem, I would hope that they address it.

      Melissa in MI
      EnviroGreen Mowers
      RoboMower and Automower sales & service
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic