      From: Melissa <melissajax@...>
      To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, November 5, 2008 6:24:52 AM
      Subject: [RoboMower] Re: What happened to this group?

      My mowers are put away for the winter. A couple weeks ago, I found one
      of the Automowers stopped in the yard, bleating for help. We had so
      much frost that there was a 1/2" buildup of ice on the wheels! That's
      when we shut them down and moved them inside.

      I hope there are mowers that aren't working perfectly! I am now a
      dealer for Robomower and Automower. I've been to one repair class,
      will be going to the other class soon, have a garage full of new and
      reconditioned mowers, and am placing my orders for parts this week.
      It's going to be an exciting winter!

      Melissa in MI
      Envirogreen Mowers