15440Re: What happened to this group?

  • bty687783
    Nov 4 8:58 AM
      Greetings from Scotland.
      We have our first snow in the Highlands so my Robo is in the garage
      for the winter.
      You may remember I had a problem where my Robo would not mow in a
      straight line.
      I'm pleased to report that Matt Cooper in Mesquite TX repaired the
      main board for me and all's well now.
      A bit early, but Merry Xmas and a Good New Year from Scotland.

      --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, "Bob and Barbara"
      <eventtravelers@...> wrote:
      > No, messages in a week? I guess everybodys Robos are working
      > I know mine are... except they don't do well mulching up the
      > Have to break out the Cub Cadet tractor to pull the lawn vac. lol
      > Bob
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic