15438Re: [RoboMower] What happened to this group?

  • Christopher Zach
    Nov 4 8:16 AM
      Mine's doing fine; it mows down Obama and McCain signs. Who would have
      known it was built by a Libertarian?

      Anyway, I also got another set of batteries out of an old APC UPS, 2+
      hours of runtime. Question: I want this thing to get out there and mulch
      the heck out of the leaves, should I have it set high or low? I could
      run it every day till Christmas if needed but I don't want to rake this

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic