15398RE: [RoboMower] Re: RL1000 Power Supply replacement options

    Oct 2, 2008
      Yes, according to the manual.

      According to my experience, mainly *keep it cool* is number one priority.
      Keeping it dry is number two priority.

      It's potted, so keeping it out of the sun with the face of the case pointing
      "up" will keep it dry in my opinion. That is, keep the flat part that is
      the "back" pointing down and off the ground. Any water will shed over the
      top and won't be tempted to seep in the cracks where it's put together.

      Do *not* put it in a closed, weatherproof, outdoor box. It'll get too hot.

      Dan

      _____