15074Re: [RoboMower] Re: Click of death.........RM Gear-case failure

  • Matt Cooper
    Jul 1, 2008

      Give me a call... I can take care of you.. :o)

      Matt Cooper, Owner of AutoMate Tools
      Friendly Robotics Authorized Sales and Service,
      New RL and RM Robomowers & Durable Greenhouses
      Service specializing repairs and complete/partial upgrades*
      (Software, circuit boards, gear case upgrades, etc - a full service company)Phone # (214) 538-0409, Located at Mesquite, Texas - Serving all USA and Canada.

      *Increasing the acceleration/speed performance of RL500's and other RL model improvements.

      Do you have an RL850 or RL1000 that moves in a straight line while "wagging" its front end to the left and right? - - This is a rare condition. You probably have an overheated component on your main board. I have experience fixing components on main boards - so save your money and don't replace your board, call me with your main board part number (viewable on your display).

      Robomower demonstrations for the Dallas/Fort Worth Area and elsewhere when possible.