14572Re: [RoboMower] Consumer Reports Column

  • dannym@austin.rr.com
    Apr 2 12:56 PM
      Huh.

      I wonder if he noticed that Robomower's safety mechanism is defeated when you set it on its back or tilt it past 90 deg? Kind of unlikely since you'd have to restart it that way, and the batt pack tends to fall out, but it is there.

      Danny