14432Re: [RoboMower] Re: 850 charging problem

    Dec 3, 2007
      I'm getting the idea that Friendly Robotics broadcasts simultaneous
      "malfunction now" orders wirelessly to the mowers.

      I've got the same problem! On the lawn, I put in the batt, and the
      battery level starts going up, back to nothing, up again, like it does
      when it's charging. Charger's not even hooked up here! Then it says
      "Charging Problem". I can't get the mower to start. Tried to remove
      the batt and start over numerous times and no luck.

      I've never even used the charger, I have the external fast charger.

      Are you saying the DC power plug on the hand controller? (cradle is
      what the controller sits in so I don't think that's right)

      Danny