14430Re: 850 charging problem

  • terry_veldhuizen
    Dec 3, 2007
      I recently had a problem with my RL 500. Not sure how similar it is
      to the 850, but the mower kept saying Charging Problem when the
      charger was not connected to the cradle. The problem was the socket
      where the charger cable plugs into the cradle. I took the cradle
      apart and replaced the socket (All electronics # DCJ-1 $0.35 @
      allelectronics.com) and that solved the problem.

      Hope this helps
      Terry

      --- In RoboMower@yahoogroups.com, jeff webster <rainycityguy@...>
      wrote:

      > The display continues to say check power yet power supply is OK.
      This is when recharging via the cradle plug. I had this happen to a
      model 800 before and Tyler said I needed a new cradle, which I got
      and it worked. Does anyone else know about this? Cause (power hit?)
      and if replacing the cradle is the best first step? If so, what is
      best source?