1318Re: Mowing in cold weather

  • Iggy and Svetlana
    Dec 10, 2003
      > Iggy I have the battery in the house but...
      > Now I am worried about the computer... We have temp -20 here in
      > Minnesota.. do you think I should bring the Mower in the house...
      > Can you check with FR ?

      Nothing is said about the mower, only the battery. I would definitely bring
      the battery in. Don't know if the mechanics of the mower and all the
      electronic gadgets will hold up in the freeze. I'll e-mail FR and will let
      you know if the mower will be OK in the freeze - minus 20!!!! Wow! It's like
      in Russia where I was born.

      Sincerely,

      IGGY Dybal

      Your Real Estate Consultant - Kansas City - RE/MAX Best

      E-mail: mailto:iggy@... Web site: http://www.iggy.net
      Office: 913-894-4024 Toll-free: 877-550-IGGY/4449
      Fax: 913-451-5361
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic