      From: Clint D clintd555@...
      Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 18:20:41 -0800 (PST)
      To: RoboMower@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [RoboMower] Mowing in cold weather

      Yea I agree....but I'm thinking the colder weather may run the batteries
      down faster.

      John Stoner <stoner_john@...> wrote:
      It shouldn't matter if it is cold, as long as it isn't cold enough for the
      battery to freeze and crack the battery shell.

      Got a response from FR - they say in colder weather the mower would be OK
      as long as it's not below the battery storage temps - like minus 4 degrees
      Farenheit. I think I'll be OK in Kansas City :o)

      IGGY Dybal

      http://mail2web.com/ .
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic