1308Mowing in cold weather

  • Iggy and Svetlana
    Dec 2, 2003
      I got some leaves on the front and back yard that I'd like to mulch with my
      Robbie, however, the temps are in the low 30's in Kansas City now. I checked
      the manual for the temperature ranges to operate the mower and did not find
      anything about these temps - only " minus 4 F/ 20 C" mentioned for area and
      "0 F/ minus 18 C" for storage of the batteries. I assume it's OK to mow in
      this weather?

      Actually, would be fun to do something like this - when other neighbors mow
      in the freezing weather, Robbie ventures out :o) I can just see them cursing
      at me :o)

      Sincerely,

      IGGY Dybal

      Your Real Estate Consultant - Kansas City - RE/MAX Best

      E-mail: mailto:iggy@... Web site: http://www.iggy.net
      Office: 913-894-4024 Toll-free: 877-550-IGGY/4449
      Fax: 913-451-5361
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic