11750Re: [RoboMower] Everyone (I mean everyone!): Who in this group can brag about mowing 1/2 acre on up per week with any kind of Robomower?

  • ronald heinz
    Apr 1 2:19 PM
      Hi I,ve had my rl 500 for abot 6 years now. I enjoy
      sipping ice tea and watching my robot on the x10
      camera on tv. Especially when it is 90 to 100 degrees
      out lol. Ron Heinz
      --- Matt Cooper <mattcoop2@...> wrote:

      > Please respond today if you can.
      >
      > Tell me how long it takes..Answer:
      > Do you use a quick charger and two or three sets
      > of power packs. Answer:
      > Other info:
      > Problems encountered:
      > Solutions to those problems:
      >

      > Thanks,
      >
      > Matt Cooper, Owner of AutoMate Tools
      > FR Authorized Sales and Service, specializing in
      > complete and partial upgrades
      > (Software, circuit boards, gear sets, etc - a full
      > service company)
      > Phone # (214) 538-0409, Located at Mesquite, Texas
      > - Serving all USA Robomower users mower
      > demonstrations for the Dallas/Fort Worth Area

      > removed]

      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.