11448Re: [RoboMower] Re: AutoMower

  • tysamigo@aol.com
    Feb 1, 2007
      I have also heard the same from the couple of customers I have in France
      (Biewer).

      All 3 of them tried it and all 3 ended up purchasing a RoboMower.

      I will have to agree with Kerry however I do like the large stop button on
      top which is very easy to get to and I also fancy the little "shield" that
      slides back and forth over top of the LCD window to protect it.

      Tyler

      In a message dated 2/1/2007 8:16:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      tocshop@... writes:

      I tried it out. It has very limited applications. The NiMH battery
      and micro-motors are great for Europe, but can't handle tough yards.

      I wanted to carry it but just way under powered for course grasses
      here in the U.S.

      Kerry
      _http://www.bamabotshttp_ (http://www.bamabots.com/)