11205Leaf mulching blades?

    Dec 2, 2006
      Are blades available that will help with leaf mulching?

      I've got two RL1000's. One with low cut blades and one with high cut
      blades. Neither will "lift" leaves into the blade and mulch them. Man, I'd
      sure like to have some blades that would mulch!

      If a leaf is high enough to hit the blade it gets well mulched, but not many
      are up that high now that the grass has quit growing.

      Anybody know of an option that will do this?