Hurray for Herps!

  • stacyatriverbend
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      Join us this Sunday, April 6th from 10:30-noon for an exciting program
      all about reptiles and amphibians. Join us at Riverbend to learn the
      fascinating traits of herps, and discover which ones make their home
      right here in Pennsylvania. You will also get to meet some of our
      resident herps up close and personal before setting out on a herp-
      finding adventure. Admission is $10/family and pre-registration is
      required. To register, contact Amelia Abromaitis at
      aabromaitis@... or 610-527-5234 x105.

      If you can't make the program,remember that our grounds are open dawn
      to dusk everyday for hiking.

      Hope to see you at Riverbend soon,
      Stacy Carr-Poole