Following Footsteps

  • stacyatriverbend
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2008
      Hello Everyone,

      I hope everyone has a chance to get out and enjoy this beautiful
      weather! And I hope that everyone will come out and join us this
      Saturday, January 12th from 2:30-4:00 p.m. for a wonderful program on
      animal signs. While it is always exciting to spot live wildlife, it is
      equally fun to find signs of their activities. Fur, feathers, scat and
      footprints are a few ways we can learn about the activities of animals
      that may otherwise avoid people. Join us as we learn tracking
      techniques and then make our very own casts. Admission is $10/family.
      Please pre-register by contacting Amelia at 610-527-5234 x105 or
      aabromaitis@....

      Hope to see you all at Riverbend very soon!
      Stacy