Feed the Birds!

  • stacyatriverbend
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008
      Happy New Year Everyone!

      Temperatures are frigid, food is scarce and neighborhood birds are
      flocking around feeder looking for a little extra boost to get them
      through the winter. Join us this Sunday, January 6th from 10:30-noon
      to learn how you can help feed the birds! Come out and learn about our
      local birds and make a bird feeder to take home for your own backyard
      friends. Fee is $7/feeder (Please pre-register with Amelia at 610-527-
      5234 x105 or aabromaitis@...).

      For our advanced birders, join us Sunday, January 6th at 8:30 a.m. at
      Rolling Hill Park for the Winter Bird Count. This yearly count is co-
      sponsored by the Lower Merion Conservancy.

      Hope to see you all at Riverbend soon!
      Stacy