Hike Rescheduled

  • stacyatriverbend
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      Due to a slight oversight, we need to change the date of the Richie
      Ashburn Hike from this Sunday to Saturday, November 17th from 2:30-
      4:30. The hike will begin at the Riverbend and set off for Lower
      Merion Township's Richie Ashburn Park set next to a gorgeous rock-
      filled creek. Light refreshments and water will be available. Hike
      will take approximately one and half hours to and from. Recommended
      for ages six and above. Free!

      If you can't make the hike, schedule some time to come and enjoy the
      beautiful fall colors at Riverbend!

      Hope to see you at Riverbend soon!
      Stacy