Family Camp-outs at Riverbend

  • stacyatriverbend
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2007
      Hello Everyone,

      Now that we are happily into summer, I want to let you all know about
      a great opportunity at Riverbend, Family Camp-outs! These camp-outs
      are perfect for those of you that want to camping experience, but not
      all of the work. Just bring your tent, sleeping bags and personal
      items and Riverbend provides the rest, including a campfire, hotdogs,
      s'mores and more for dinner, a fun night hike and breakfast in the
      morning. And even better, we are just a few minutes from home! The
      cost of the family camp-outs is $60/family for Riverbend members and
      $65/family for non-members. Pre-registration is required because
      space is limited.

      Camp-out dates:
      Friday, June 15th 6:00 p.m.
      Friday, July 13th 6:00 p.m.
      Friday, August 17th 6:00 p.m.

      To register contact Amelia Abromaitis at 610-527-5234 x105!

      Hope to see you all at Riverbend soon!
      Stacy