Shiverfest this Saturday

  • stacyatriverbend
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      Join us this Saturday, October 25th from 4:00-9:00 p.m. for our
      spectacular new fall event, Shiverfest. This event combines the
      daytime thrills of Forest Frolic and the nighttime chills of Haunted
      Trails into a day of unforgettable fun! Daylight aims to delight our
      youngest spooks with Talons, a birds of prey show, a Mad Science Show,
      a costume parade, crafts and more. As daylight turns to night, the
      fright factor flames bringing an all new Haunted Hike, a slithery snake
      snow, a campfire with storytelling, and much more. We are offering
      this fantastic fall event for the advanced ticket price of $30 for a
      family of five ($40 at the door). To learn more about Shiverfest, or
      to purchase advanced tickets, please visit our website,
      www.riverbendeec.org or cantact Rob Bies at rbies@... or
      610-527-5234 x104.

      Hope to see you all at Riverbend soon,
      Stacy