Family Camp Outs at Riverbend

  • stacyatriverbend
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      Now that the summer weather is here, it is time to think about going
      camping with your family! What better place for your child's first
      camping experience then at Riverbend. We provide the food, the fire
      and staff to lead an educational evening program for the families,
      all you need is your tent and sleeping gear. This summer we will be
      offering three family camp outs at Riverbend:

      Friday, June 13th starting at 6:00 p.m.
      Friday, July 18th starting at 6:00 p.m.
      Friday, August 15th starting at 6:00 p.m.

      Space is limited so you must pre-register! To register, contact
      Amelia Abromaitis at 610-527-5234 x105 or
      aabromaitis@....

      The cost is $65/family ($60/family for Riverbend Family Plus Members)!

      If you can't make a camp out, remember that Riverbend's grounds are
      open from dawn to dusk everyday for hiking and picnics.

      See you all at Riverbend soon,
      Stacy