93Riverbend Ramble

  • stacyatriverbend
    Feb 11, 2008
      Hello Everyone,

      This Saturday, February 16th at 10:00 a.m., the Winter Trek series, in
      partnership with Lower Merion Conservancy, Riverbend, Bridlewild
      Trails, and others, will be coming to Riverbend. Learn about our many
      site improvements that are in place or in the works. Visit our porous-
      paved parking lot and bio-filtration swale, learn about our Alec
      Williamson Bird Habitat and Observation Area project, and hear about
      our multi-faceted strategy to combat invasive plants and restore our
      thirty acres to its native glory. Perfect for adults and children
      above 8 years old. Admission is Free!

      If you can't make it out for this hike, we hope that you will still
      come out and enjoy Riverbend. The grounds are open dawn to dusk

      Hope to see you soon,