117Cornhusk Doll Making

  • stacyatriverbend
    Nov 4, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      Join us this Saturday, November 8th from 2:30-4:00 for an opportunity
      to learn more about the Lenape. Lenape children entertained themselves
      with a variety of games and toys that were made from materials growing
      in the forests around them. Cornhusk dolls were one such toy, they
      have been made by Native American children for over a thousand years.
      So join us as we learn about the Lenape children and make a doll of
      your very own. Recommended for ages six and above. Admission is $7
      per doll and pre-registration is required. To register contact me at
      scarr@... or 610-527-5234 x108.

      Hope to see you all at Riverbend soon,
      Stacy