112Music of the Night: Nature's Nocturnal Symphony

  • stacyatriverbend
    Sep 3 7:10 AM
      Hi Everyone,

      Please join us this Friday, September 5th from 7:30-9:00 p.m. as we
      listen to the chirp of crickets, the chatter of thrips and the rattle
      of cicadas. We will explore the fascinating and often unseen world of
      insects that are most active at night. A power point presentation of
      each of these amazing little creatures will be accompanied by a full
      audio recording of each. We will then embark together on an
      insect "spotlighting" journey to discover the amazing diversity of
      nocturnal insects. Registration is required, please call Amelia at 610-
      527-5234 x105 to register. Cost is $15/family.

      If you can't make this great event, remember that Riverbend's grounds
      are open dawn to dusk everyday, and September is a beautiful time to
      visit!

      See you at Riverbend soon,
      Stacy
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic