109Butterflies 'Round the Bend

  • stacyatriverbend
    Jul 28 8:28 AM
      Hi Everyone,

      As we enter the hot and balmy days of August, it is a perfect time to
      learn about one of nature's most magical creatures - butterflies! Join
      us this Sunday, August 3rd from 10:30-noon as we explore their airy
      world. We will learn about pollination, metamorphosis and the
      importance of nectar. Go on a butterfly scavenger hunt and make a
      butterfly viewer to take home. Admission is $10/child and pre-
      registration is required. To register, please contact Amelia
      Abromaitis at aabromaitis@... or 610-527-5234 x105.

      Hope to see you at Riverbend soon,
      Stacy