101Natural Tie-Dyeing with the Main Line Art Center

  • stacyatriverbend
    May 5, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      Join Riverbend and the Main Line Art Center this Saturday, May 10th
      from 2:30-4:30 for a program on the colorful uses of plants. Humans
      have long used plants to make beautiful natual dyes, join us as we
      learn about this wonderful plants and make some dyes of our own. T-
      shirts for tie-dyeing will be provided, but feel free to bring an
      additional white cotton garment to dye. Admission is $28 per member
      and $32 per non-member, $12 each additional child. Pre-registration is
      required, please call the Main Line Art Center at 610-525-0272 to
      register.

      Hope to see everyone at Riverbend soon,
      Stacy