Hiya, I've got gas/fuel leaking from the overflow tube with a pretty steady drip after I filled it up the other day. It has discharged almost half the gassnappyf11
I'm selling a 1989 Riva 200 scooter. It needs some cosmetic work. Also unfortunately the piston needs replacing. Otherwise it's in good shape. I've tried tosamfwd
I have a 85 180 Riva and the petcock is messed up, I would like to replace it with a standard one. Has anyone done that here? Some specifics would be nice, sorustybones49801
Feel free to post tech and repair tips, 'how-to's, shop stories, riding styles, and trip reports.
- Jul 9, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.