PROMETHEUS - DECEMBER ISSUE

  • szavrel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      Dear friends on the noble path,

      1) the new issue of Prometheus (# 126) is now available at

      http://www.meaus.com/02007-prometheus-126.htm

      2) a number of unique and interesting articles are in the works, and will be added at least
      once a week. Come back from time to time to see what is new.

      3) our efforts to raise at least $ 60,000 in donations in the next 12 months for the
      Alexander Sculpture Garden continue.

      IF you would like to become ACTIVELY INVOLVED in rundraising for our big project by
      informing your family and friends, that would be great.
      Our concept is that we would like to put together a group of dedicated supporters, who
      would sign up 5-6 of their friends or relatives to donate $ 300 each for the DISPLAY
      WALLS.

      Their names would be engraved and display on these walls in the Sculpture Garden.
      Various bronze and stone reliefs by prominent European artists will be displayed on these
      walls, about 7 by 8 feet in size.

      Can you help?

      If yes, let me know ... we have achieved much work in the Sculpture Garden up to now, but
      at this time we are "stuck" and no more work can be done till we raise a substantial
      amount of donations ...

      Donations can be mailed to:
      Museum of European Art, 10545 Main Street, Clarence, New York 14031.

      (Tax deductible in the United States).

      with the best wishes to all,
      John Zavrel