PROMETHEUS - OCTOBER ISSUE

  • zavrel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Friends,

      1) The October issue of PROMETHEUS is now available at

      http://www.meaus.com/2006-prometheus-112.htm

      with new articles and interesting photos.

      2) Our current exhibition TIBET: THE LAND & ITS PEOPLE continues at the
      Museum of European Art till October 28.

      3) In September we reached another landmark for our website -- we
      passed already the 1 MILLION visitors for 2006 (and over 3 million
      visitors since we started the website).

      4) Currently, work is going on in our ALEXANDER SCULPTURE GARDEN, and
      in the near future we will have an article and photos showing the
      progress.

      We still need financial support, and your donations (or interest-free
      loans for 3-4 years) to establish the sculpture garden would be greatly
      appreciated. We still have much work to do, if we are to have the grand
      opening in summer 2008.

      With the best wishes to all our friends and supporters,
      John Zavrel
      Museum of European Art