PROMETHEUS-SEPTEMBER ISSUE and A NEW LANDMARK

  • zavrel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Friends,

      1) today we have reached another LANDMARK - 13 MILLION HITS since we started our
      website. They came from 2,900,000 visitiors from all around the world.

      2) our SEPTEMBER issue of PROMETHEUS ( # 111) is now up on our website at

      http://www.meaus.com/2006-prometheus-111.htm

      The first articles include more photographs from Tibet
      and more

      with the best wishes to all,
      John Zavrel