PROMETHEUS - A LOOK AT ONE OF OUR MOST POPULAR PAGES

  • zavrel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2006
      Friends of the Museum of European Art,

      our website continues to draw about 100,000 different visitos MONTHLY.

      1) For the benefit of our newer readers, one of the MOST POPULAR webpages is the issue
      of PROMETHEUS 92 from 2004. It has a number of unique articles on various topis and
      interesting photographs. You can check it out at

      http://meaus.com/2004-prometheus-92.htm

      and remember what was hapening two years ago ...

      2) We are continuing to do a bit of work on the ALEXANDER SCULPTURE GARDEN, which WE
      HOPE to open in SUMMER 2008 -- only 2 years time to do a lot of work still ahead of us.

      Since we do not get any money from Washington, we depend TOTALLY on the donations
      from our friends and supporters.

      IF you are so inclined and are in a position to made a donation toward the success of our
      Sculpture Garden, it would be most appreciated. It is a fact of life that NOTHING
      worthwhile can be accomplished by wishes and ideas alone.

      You can send your tax-deductible contributions to:

      Museum of European Art
      10545 Main Street
      Clarence, New York 14031

      with the best wishes to all our friends,
      John Zavrel
      zavrel@...
      http://www.meaus.com/2006-prometheus-110.htm (current issue)