PROMETHEUS; NEW ISSUE and SWAMI VEDA IN TORONTO

  • zavrel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      Friends,

      the new issue of PROMETHEUS -- Nr. 109 -- is now available on our website at

      http://www.meaus.com/2006-prometheus-109.htm

      The first articles include one about the famous Jewish art patron JAMES SIMON, whose
      generosity was instrumental in discovering the ancient bust of the Queen Nefertiti.

      Also a photo of the Himalayan sage Swami Veda, who is continuing his 2006 world tour by
      a visit to Toronto, Canada and then coming to the US.

      And finally, the first installment of PURGATORIO -- a summary of Dante's immortal Divine
      Comedy with 3 illustrations of Salvador DalĂ­'s unique woodcuts.

      We have a number of other very interesting articles and rare photos in the works, so do
      come back to the current issue from time to time.

      with the best wishes to our friends and supporters,
      John Zavrel, Director
      Museum of European Art

      zavrel@...
      http://www.meaus.com