PROMETHEUS: MARCH 2006 ISSUE

  • zavrel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Friends,

      1) our MARCH 2006 issue of Prometheus is now available at

      http://www.meaus.com/2006-prometheus-105.htm

      Check out the latest articles and special photos.

      One of the articles is a report on the work of Dr. Dean Ornish, which
      reports on a recent write-up in the YOGA JOURNAL.

      2) In the 2 months of 2006, we have reached 1 MILLION hits from 230,000
      different visitors.

      3) Our efforts to raise money for the Alexander Sculpture Garden are
      lagging behind, and we will continue to offer artworks from our
      collection to our friends. Two woodcuts by Salvador Dali are offered in
      the current issue of PROMETHEUS.

      Or, donations to support our work can be sent to:
      Museum of European Art, 10545 Main Street, Clarence, New York 14031.

      With best wishes to all,
      John Zavrel
      Museum of European Art
      zavrel@...