PROMETHEUS: A VERY INTEESTING ARTICLE IN CURRENT ISSUE

  • zavrel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2005
      Friends in Art,

      1) Among the most important articles in the current issue of PROMETHEUS
      is the article THE ALEXANDER ORDER.

      It is so far the best and most complete information made available to
      the public about the history and organization of the Order. You can
      find it at

      http://www.meaus.com/102-alexander-order.htm

      2) In May next year, a special event will take place at the Noervenich
      Castle in Germany: a meeting of the Order will take place, and several
      new honorary members and Knights will be admitted. A dinner will be
      given in their honor at the Castle.
      It is hope that also the Grandmaster Dr. Wilson Greatbatch and his wife
      Eleanor will attend this historical occasion.

      3) Those who are also fascinated by the cultural legacy of Alexander
      the Great, and would like to read more articles about the Alexander
      Order, can visit this link. By the way, EVERY MONTH this web page
      is the MOST REQUESTED page on our web site -- and this has been the
      case for years.

      http://www.meaus.com/AlexanderOrder.html

      With best wishes to all our friends,
      John Zavrel