PROMETHEUS - NEW JULY 2005 ISSUE

  • zavrel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2005
      Friends,

      the recent streamlined design has brought a substantial increase in
      the number of visitors -- over 80,000 in June.

      1) The NEW issue of PROMETHEUS # 97 is now on our website at

      http://www.meaus.com/2005-prometheus-97.htm

      New articles will be now added TWICE A WEEK, on Mondays and Thursdays.

      2) Also the HOME PAGE of the MEA has been redesigned and streamlined
      a Bit more. This page will contain main information links about the
      Museum, AND a selection of popular articles from PAST issues of
      Prometheus (but NOT from the current issue).

      We hope you will like the new format and find it more manageable and
      simpler to find your way around our ever growing web site -- which
      now has well over 2,000 different articles and unique photographs.

      John Zavrel
      zavrel@...
      http://www.meaus.com