MEA: LAST CHANCE TO JOIN EXHIBIT "ART METROPOLIS' - NOV 9. 2004

  • zavrel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2004
      Artist friends,

      we are finalizing the NEXT exhibition at the Museum of European Art,
      opening on NOVEMBER 9, 2004.

      Reception with artists is from 6-8 pm.

      WE STILL HAVE A COUPLE OF OPENINGS - mostly for artists from BUFFALO
      and TORONTO areas (but some from out of town could be considered).

      PLEASE NOTE:

      Besides PAINTINGS and SCULPTURES, we can also show some PHOTOGRAPHS
      and MIXED MEDIA.

      THIS IS THE LINK FOR INFORMATION (link to registration form is at the
      BOTTOM of the article)

      http://www.meaus.com/93-art-metropolis.htm (ARTICLE)

      http://www.meaus.com/2004-art-metropolis.htm (registration form)

      If you are interested to join us for this ANNUAL event, please
      contact me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to reserve your space & include your
      name on the invitations.

      We are ordering invitation postcards this week.

      John Zavrel
      zavrel@...
      http://www.meaus.com