EXPLORING NANO-UNIVERSES, by Swami Veda (2 of 4)

  • zavrel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      I took a ride on a passing photon in a beam of light hoping to ascend
      and descend along the beams between the earth and the sun.

      The photon opened itself to me like a pod and therein lay arrays upon
      unending arrays of soul sparks waiting to eb born embodied in the
      worlds yet to be created.

      Village mother sat cooking on a wood stove.

      I was fascinated by the myriad trajectories, like notes from so many
      musical instruments, taken by the sparks flying around and I wondered
      now what mysteries lay concealed in the heart of each spark.

      I gathered all the warmth of my energies into an intense cell point,
      made that into a vehicle for all my consciousness, and ventured into
      the interior of the most proximate spark.

      Little did I know that it would be a journey of aeons upon aeon
      through uncountable conflagrations from whose billion light years
      extending flames being rolled into balls universes of giga-dimensions
      were being created to serve as bodies for gods to inhabit.

      Despairing of ever unravelling reasons, purposes, causes, oh,
      sorceries of sources of mirages of mysteries through ventures into
      every passing particle of elements, I turned my gaze towards the oceans
      within me.

      I sat transfixed witnessing unending processions of waves upon waves
      of thoughts of multi-myriad forms.

      zavrel@...
      http://www.meaus.com/2004-ttp.htm
      http://www.meaus.com/friends-of-gurukulam.htm