TRADITION OF THE HIMALAYAN MASTERS

  • zavrel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Noble friends,

      for the New Year 2004 we send you the best wishes.

      In these unsettled times, we will continue to bring you the teachings
      of the Tradition of the Himalayan Masters as brought to us by our
      Gurudev, Swami Rama of the Himalayas and his inspiring and disciple
      Swami Veda, whose vision and main efforts now are to prepare the
      foundations to continue the teachings for the next generations.

      But to achieve success, we all need to help according to our
      possibilites and interests.

      In the future, this is the MAIN web page that we will use to list the
      important articles by Swami Veda and news and information about his
      activities, projects, group meditations and progress of the Swami
      Rama Meditation Institute in Rishikesh

      http://www.meaus.com/friends-of-gurukulam.htm

      Let us all work together to support the work of Swami Veda in the
      coming year according to our possibilities.

      Especially, consider the possibility to attend some of his very special
      programs this year in
      Minneapolis.

      In service,
      John Zavrel