MUSEUM OF EUROPEAN ART: 2 MILLION HITS FROM 540,000 VISITORS

  • zavrel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2003
      Friends,

      last month we reached a new milestone: 2 million hits from 540,000
      different visitors since we started the web site in 1996.

      Germany, France, Netherlands, England, Canada are consistent leaders
      among the foreign countries.

      The number of art museums around the world that have links to our web
      site keeps growing, among them The Louvre, Metropolitan Museum, Andy
      Warhol Museum, J.Paul Getty Museum, and others.

      Our e-journal PROMETHEUS continues to bring interesting, unique
      articles, interviews, researches from art history and current art and
      culture related developments in Europe.

      Beside the interesting art and cultural articles, we have a large
      section on SCIENCE AND PHILOSOPHY OF YOGA, MEDITATION, articles by
      Swami Veda, information on the world-wide group meditations led by him,
      the Gurukulam in Rishikesh, and so on.

      http://www.meaus.com/spiritual_corner.htm

      We appreciate your interest in our work and look forward to
      your visit to our museum, if you live in the Buffalo-Toronto area, or
      are visiting the nearby Niagara Falls.

      John Zavrel
      http://www.meaus.com
      http://www.meaus.com/prometheus90.htm