GREETINGS FROM SWAMI VEDA FOR 2002

  • zavrel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      GREETINGS FROM SWAMI VEDA FOR 2002

      A year of humans is 360+ orbits of our earth around the sun.

      (Who can say about a trillion earths around other suns?)

      A year of the devas is a single cycle of creation and dissolution
      (srshti and pralaya).

      A year of brahma is three hundred and sixty cycles of creation and
      dissolution

      (And there are many other ways of calculating the time spans).

      What is the year of an ant? Perhaps a single cycle of creating and
      dissolving an ant's nest?

      According to the expanse of your consciousness,
      Whatever be the span of your year,
      According to that very span,
      And at whichever bindu in Infinity your year begins,
      At that bindu of the universes' time scales,

      By this definition of happiness: the expansion of your time-
      consciousness to a higher scale;

      By this definition of prosperity: the spiritual riches such as
      becoming a millionaire - having done the million japas of your mantra;

      I wish you a happy, successful and prosperous new year.

      May your soul prosper to the ultimate end of Shri: may you be
      enlightened.

      Blessings from
      Yours ever in the service of Gurudeva:

      Swami Veda Bharati