PROMETHEUS - AUGUST 2011 ISSUE

  • John Zavrel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2011
      Friends of Art,

      1) the August issue of PROMETHEUS is now available at

      http://meaus.com/2011-prometheus-169.htm

      with the first articles. More will be added weekly, so check back
      from time to time to see what is new.

      2) In the first 7 months of this year, our web site had over 500,000
      different visitors from all around the world.
      They read over 2,200 articles and photos on art, news, politics and
      science.

      3) This month -- August 2011 -- we will reach 10 MILLION VISITORS to
      our web site & Prometheus, since we started in March 1996.
      Many thanks to all our correspondents and contributors !

      The Museum of European Art and its recently founded ALEXANDER
      SCULPTURE GARDEN are a non-for profit organization.
      We do NOT receive any financial support from any government.

      Our readers, supporters and friends can make a meaningful
      contribution to our work by making a donation (tax-deductible in the
      US) to:

      Museum of European Art
      10545 Main Street
      Clarence, NY 14031

      With the best regards to all our friends,
      John Zavrel
      Museum of European Art

      http://www.meaus.com

      http://meaus.com/2011-prometheus-169.htm