SWAMI VEDA'S BLOG - LINK

  • John Zavrel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010

      Noble friends on the spiritual path,

      We have received this news from Rishikesh:

      With boundaries becoming irrelevant in the virtual world, staying in touch has become a lot easier and people who matter to us - more accessible.

      Common to all the families, we all are ever so inquisitive to know where-with- all about the Head of the family, our Guru, our Teacher, our Mentor, our Friend, our Well Wisher (the list is endless) - Swami Veda Bharati.  If situations support us, we would want to be in his direct presence at all times.

      Swamiji knows that people have an un-satiated hunger for his teachings and guidance.

      True to his vow and personal ideology, Swamiji has come up with a solution to have a blog of his own wherein he would share his teachings, his experiences and guide us in the virtual world.

      Swami Veda Bharati is pleased to announce the launch his blog.

      The link to the blog is http://www.swamivedablog.org/

      in service,
      John Zavrel