PROMETHEUS - MARCH ISSUE

  • John Zavrel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010
      Friends of the Museum of European Art,

      1) the March issue of PROMETHEUS is now available at

      http://meaus.com/0-2010-prometheus-153.htm

      2) Last month we passed 38 MILLION HITS since we started the web site
      in 1996.
      Every day, we get over 5,000 visitors to download some 4,000
      different articles & photos.

      We thank our supporters and contributors to Prometheus.

      3) The Museum of European Art is a not-for-profit organization.
      Donations to support our work (tax deductible in the US) can be
      mailed to:
      Museum of European Art, 10545 Main Street, Clarence, NY 114031

      Since we do NOT received any financial support from the government,
      it is only donations from our friends, supporters and readers that
      make our work possible.

      best regards to all,
      John Zavrel
      Museum of European Art