PROMETHEUS - NOVEMBER 2009 ISSUE

  • John Zavrel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      Friends of art,

      1) the November issue of Prometheus is now available at
      http://meaus.com/00-2009-prometheus-149.htm

      2) In the future, we would like to report a bit more about
      interesting art exhibitions around the world.
      You are invited to inform us about such events, or submit articles on
      art and culture.
      http://www.meaus.com

      Last month we had over 150,000 visitors to our website (over
      8,500,000 visitors since we started the website in 1996).
      We have nearly 4,000 articles and interesting photos on our website.

      Articles are added weekly, so come back from time to time to see what
      is new.

      John Zavrel
      Museum of European Art
      http://www.meaus.com