FULL MOON - FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4

  • John Zavrel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009

      Noble friends on the spiritual path,

      if you enjoyed the past full moon meditations with the Himalayan
      sage Swami Veda, the NEXT one is coming up on FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4 at the
      usual times in your area.

      IF YOU ARE NEW to our worldwide family of meditators, these are the times:

      1) IN NORTH AMERICA:
      10 pm Eastern
      9 pm Central
      8 pm Mountain
      7 pm Pacific
      other countries and regions in the Americas adjust sitting times
      accordingly.

      2) IN EUROPE:
      8 PM London GMT
      other European countries adjust the sitting time to coincide with 8 pm
      London GMT

      3) IN EAST ASIA:
      8 PM Singapore time.
      other countries in this area-Australia, China, hong Kong, Indinesia, Japan,
      Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc. adjust their times to coincide with
      8 pm Singapore time.

      4) IN INDIA
      7 am in India (IST)
      other countries in this area should adjust their time to coincide with 7 am
      India time (e.g.
      5 am in Iran)

      5) Future FULL MOON dates in 2009:

      October 4
      November 1
      December 2
      December 30

      6) For our page with various information about Swami Veda, selected
      articles, etc., please visit

      Yours, in service of Gurudeva,
      John Zavrel