PROMETHEUS - JUNE 2009 ISSUE

  • szavrel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      Friends,

      1) we have redesigned our Prometheus a bit, and the new issue is now available at

      http://meaus.com/002009-prometheus-144.htm

      2) also the HOME page has been redesigned to put the main emphasis on the Museum, the Alexander Sculpture Garden & our activities and projects

      http://www.meaus.com

      3) our website continues to become more and more popular.
      In May we hade over 160,000 visitors to our website, bringing the total so far in 2009 to over 850,000 visitors.

      4) Those of our readers and friends who would like to support our work, can make a donation (tax-deductible) to:
      Museum of European Art, 10545 Main Street, Clarence, New York 14031.

      With the best wishes to our friends around the world,
      John Zavrel
      Museum of European Art